Saturday, June 2, 2007

Friday Night Knitting Club

Well, it was a wonderful night of knitting, chatting and fine wine at Ms. Libby's this month. Libby certainly outdid herself on the food (I think she even trumped me and I'm unemployed with nothing better to do that make hors d'oevres). The Cherry Chocolate Almond Poundcake went over well, but I don't think I'm going to make it again anytime soon. It was good, but not enough better than the much easier pound cakes to make it worth the effort. So that's my review of that. :-)

Here are some pictures of we lovely ladies:



Adelina showing off her progress from last month on her Noro Silk Garden Scarf.

Kate, Carrie and Cordelia (lovely alliteration team) knit away...
(notice how Cordelia is just starting her baby hat...)



Because here it is, finished! Too cute!










Finally, here is Ms. Elisa modelling the "before" shot of my soon-to-be-felted tote. This I made out of some lovely mohair yarn I got in New Zealand mixed with some Cascade 220.



All-in-all a fantastic night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Great pictures, and now I can actually leave a comment!

That said, TAG YOU'RE IT! (for a meme: please post 7 random things about yourself, and feel free to tag other bloggers)